Our Landgasthof Euringer has belonged to the
village Oberstimm for generations!
In 1928 Ignaz Euringer took over the country
inn from its former owner Mr Hufnagl,
who had purchased it from the Toerring Brewery.
Together with his wife Philomena they kept
the popular inn until the handing over in 1956.
In 1992 the inn was handed over to its third
generation: Martina (nee Euringer)
and Günther Reichler. The great hall was
downsized but modernized and has been
used for all kind of festivities to the present day.
The former butcher shop of Martin Euringer has
been transformed into the „Ignazstüberl“-
a tribute to the great-grandfather Ignaz Euringer.
Further the cosy parlour was newly fitted,
two bowling alleys were installed and the
number of guest rooms has been increased
to a total of 37, all of them corresponding to
a three-star-standard category.
All positions are currently filled